Planning & Design Service
- Fully Detailed Floor Plan with measurements
- 3D Rendering of Space to be Renovated
- Assistance with decisions on items such as cabinetry, flooring, countertops, paint, etc.
- Finalized Cost, Scope of Work, Construction Schedule for all phases of the project
- Clear and Consistent communication throughout the entirety of the project
Once the plans, selections and all initial costs have been finalized, it is now time to start the renovation. Since CK-KC work from scope of work construction contract, there may not be any changes throughout your renovation. However, it is very common for customers to add or take away from the original scope
of work. We call these “change orders.” If customers request a change order or if unanticipated issues occur, We treat all changes as additional work orders, which is where communication with our customers become most important. We make sure that any changes are 100% approved before any of
the work is initiated.
Throughout the renovation, you will be kept up to speed on the schedule and make sure that any questions or concerns are taken care of right away. At the end of the project, a thorough walk-through will take place and a punch list of all remaining items will be made and be taken care of. Once the customer signs-off on the punch list items, they have been completed, Cross Kitchens KC will hand back
over to you, your beautifully updated and finished kitchen.